StoryBook is thrilled to offer our newest raffle for a pair of West Jet ticket to ANYWHERE the airline travels. All proceeds will go towards our theatre programming offering bursaries and scholarships to students like our Ellie Tims Project, which offers free piano, voice or dance lessons to students who otherwise cannot afford it.
June 15, 2019
HOW ONLINE SALES WORK
1. Make your ticket purchase. Although the purchase procedure is set up like a show it is in fact for the West Jet Tickets.
2. A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox via email.
3. Your confirmation will include your name and the ticket numbers you have purchased.
4. The draw will be held at 375 Bermuda Drive NW on June 15, 2019
5. The winner will be contacted by phone and will be posted on our Facebook Page.
RULES & REGULATIONS
This raffle is subject to the rules and laws of the Alberta Liquor and Gaming Commission. Please review the following rules and regulations for this draw.
1. Individuals must be 18 years of age or older to purchase tickets. Pursuant to the public Trustee Act, ticket buyers must not write the name of a person under the age of 18 on a ticket.
2. Ticket sales will only take place in the province of Alberta.
3. Tickets can be sold for cash, cheques, money order, and by debit and credit cards. Cheques and money orders shall be made payable to the StoryBook Theatre Society. Ticket stubs purchased by cheque and credit card will not be included in any draws until payment clears the bank
4. Employees, members of the Board of Directors of the StoryBook Theatre Society and their immediate families are not eligible to purchase Lottery Tickets.
6. There is no refund or exchange on Lottery Tickets.
7. No tax receipt will be issued for any portion of the price of a Lottery Ticket.
8. StoryBookTheatre Society has the right to publish the name and/or photographs of the winner.
9. Total Ticket Value - $10,000.00 for a total of 1000 Tickets